Our organic charcoal dry face mask is an ultra-purifying mask that deep cleans and visibly reduces pores. It's our solution for dull, uneven texture, oiliness, and large pores... good-bye blackheads. Our hardwood activated charcoal mask helps flush out environmental toxins, dirt, and debris that can often clog pores. Air toxins can cause skin to look dull but after use you skin will be clarified, refreshed, and healthier-looking. Hardwood charcoal acts like a magnet (hence our new line name) to draw out deep-dwelling pore-cloggers, included in our dry mask is bentonite clay which aids in absorbing environmental toxins while clearing and evenings your complexion.
This product does not have:
- any preservatives
- any fillers
How to choose an activator? Not all skin is created equal which is why we allow you to pick your activator.
Dry skin: use milk, cream, olive oil, or yogurt. Normal skin: use water or honey
Oily skin: use honey, diluted lemon or lime juice, or witch hazel as an activator
Normal skin: use water or honey
we at m+a, believe in transparency that is why our containers are clear, as we don't hide any chemicals or preservatives in our products that aren't organic. it's our motto that we have "nothing to hide" therefore, below we have researched and have included each ingredient in our products so that you can inform yourself as to the benefits of each ingredient that we put in our products.
Ingredients and their benefits:
- Organic Activated Hardwood Charcoal helps pull the toxins out of your pores making them less visible to the naked eye.
- Organic Green Tea has anti-aging benefits, improves your skin tone and elasticity. The vitamin K in green tea helps reduce dark circles under eyes. Finally, green tea has antibacterial agents, which is important in fighting acne.
- Organic Bentonite Clay is actually ash from volcanoes. When an activator is added to the clay, it becomes negatively charged. Toxins and heavy metals are positively charged. This acts as a magnet to draw out dirt and grime from our skin, leaving our skin refreshed and toxin free.
1. Cleanse and exfoliate face first and rinse well with cool water.
2. Mix mask thoroughly with activator.Add 1 tbsp of mixture to equal parts of activator
3. Apply to face. Leave on until mask begins to dry, about 8 minutes.
4. Rinse off with lukewarm water, do not scrub off. Once mask is off, splash face with cool water to close pores.
Apply mask in armpits for detox, or on face for deep cleansing from pollution, dust and dirt in pores and blemishes.
Do not use metal spoons to scoop of the mask since the clay can pull in the negative ions from the metal. We suggest you use a wooden spoon.
Mix until it becomes a paste. Apply using circular motions on your face and neck. Avoid your eyes. Keep the mask on for about 10-20 minutes allowing the color to lighten but not dry completely.
To remove, splash warm water on face and gently pat. We recommend, spraying Hi(m+a)layan refreshing mist on after.
net weight 1.8 ounces. approximate amount of times use can vary (15-25 uses)
(m+a)gnet charcoal dry mask
We handle returns on a case-by-case basis with the ultimate objective of making our customers happy. We stand behind our goods and want customers to be satisfied with them. We'll always do our best to take care of customers—our philosophy is to deal with them fairly and reasonably. We believe that when we treat our customers fairly, they in turn are fair with us.
Please email us if you are dissatisfied with your products within 7 days of purchase.