This organic bath salt is great for removing toxins as the clay binds to heavy metals and the epsom salt helps pull a variety of toxins from the body while replenishing magnesium levels.
Our clay detox bath salts' come with a wooden spoon and bag for the salts to dissolve into.
we at m+a, believe in transparency that is why our containers are clear, as we don't hide any chemicals or preservatives in our products that aren't organic. it's our motto that we have "nothing to hide" therefore, below we have researched and have included each ingredient in our products so that you can inform yourself as to the benefits of each ingredient that we put in our products.
Ingredients and their benefits:
- Organic Bentonite Clay is ash from volcanoes. When an activator is added to the clay, it becomes negatively charged. Toxins and heavy metals are positively charged. This acts as a magnet to draw out dirt and grime from our skin, leaving our skin refreshed and toxin free.
- Organic Epsom Salt increases magnesium levels which helps relieve daily aches and pain. The sulfate in Epsom salt helps remove toxins and heavy metals from our body. Finally, Epsom salt reduces stress and improves blood sugar levels helping you have energy throughout your day.
- Sodium Bicarbonate tightens pores, exfoliates, evens out complexion, while fighting acne.
- The organic lavender improves sleep and aids in calming the mind.
Size: net weight 7.8 ounces
Shower first, to avoid using bath additives like soap, shampoo, conditioner or shaving cream in your salt bath. Fill a separate, non-metal container with a few inches of hot water. Add about 3 heaping spoons in water so it has a chance to dissolve. Fill the tub with hot water and pour in detox mixture. Relax in tub for at least 30 minutes to receive benefits of soak.
Can be used in shower, by first applying bath salts to wet skin and leaving on skin before washing off.
*Do not use metal spoons to scoop out the bath salts , since the clay can pull in the negative ions from the metal.
* We recommend consulting a doctor if you are pregnant have a health condition, consult a doctor before adding anything to your health routine.
(m+a)gnet bath salt
We handle returns on a case-by-case basis with the ultimate objective of making our customers happy. We stand behind our goods and want customers to be satisfied with them. We'll always do our best to take care of customers—our philosophy is to deal with them fairly and reasonably. We believe that when we treat our customers fairly, they in turn are fair with us.
Please email us if you are dissatisfied with your products within 7 days of purchase.