known as the "botox" plant, hibiscus is one of the most powerful anti-aging plants. our key ingredients in the hibiscus dry mask will give you a stunning natural youth-boost. this mask will even out your skin tone, fight off free radicals, and give your skin a natural boost and glow. This mask is dry, what's that all about? Here’s some activator ideas for each skin type:
Dry Skin use milk, cream, olive oil, or yogurt
Normal Skin use water, apple cider vinegar or honey
Oily Skin use honey, diluted lemon or lime juice, or witch hazel as an activator
we at m+a, believe in transparency that is why our containers are clear, as we don't hide any chemicals or preservatives in our products that aren't organic. it's our motto that we have "nothing to hide" therefore, below we have researched and have included each ingredient in our products so that you can inform yourself as to the benefits of each ingredient that we put in our products.
Ingredient and their benefits:
- Hibiscus Flower is known as the botox plant. Hibiscus actually reduces the activity of the enzyme elastase, which is known to break down skin’s elastin and also gives your skin a more even tone. Antioxidants in hibiscus protect your skin from free radicals and reduce large pores. It also acts as an anti-inflammatory, which helps soothe inflamed skin. All of these properties make Hibiscus perfect for sensitive skin. The naturals acids in hibiscus help bring balance into your complexion. Hibiscus makes a fantastic skin moisturizer as well.
- Organic Bentonite Clay is ash from volcanoes. When an activator is added to the clay, it becomes negatively charged. Toxins and heavy metals are positively charged. This acts as a magnet to draw out dirt and grime from our skin, leaving our skin refreshed and toxin free.
- Organic Rose Kaolin is used to exfoliate, clean, and purify the skin. It also draws out impurities from your pores.
- Himalayan Salt eliminates the bacteria that cause acne while restoring the pH balance to your skin. It also helps unclog pores and exfoliate your skin.
- Blended Organic Oats in our scrub is moisturizing and helps remove dead skin cells. Helps treat acne, eczema, rosacea and rashes. Oatmeal can help relieve symptoms of aging skin.
Size: 2 oz container, approximate amount of times use can vary (20-35 uses)
Add 1 tbsp of mixture (with wooden spoon) to equal parts of activator Dry skin: use milk, cream, olive oil, or yogurt Oily skin: use honey, diluted lemon or lime juice, or witch hazel Normal skin: use water, apple cider vinegar or honey Cleanse and exfoliate face first and rinse well with cool water. Mix mask thoroughly with activator. Apply to face. Leave on until mask begins to dry, about 8 minutes. Rinse off with lukewarm water, do not scrub off. Once mask is off, splash face with cool water to close pores.
Do not use metal spoons to scoop of the mask since the clay can pull in the negative ions from the metal. We suggest you use a wooden spoon.
testimonial: "I have the Hibiscus dry mask and I love the way it makes my skin feel. With hibiscus being touted as "nature's botox" I was like, "Sign me up!" I mixed mine with greek yogurt and honey for my skin type...it felt so cooling and therapeutic while on my face. My skin was glowing after and felt so smooth. Thank you m+a!!" jen p. 5/11/2020
hi(m+a)layan hibiscus dry mask
We handle returns on a case-by-case basis with the ultimate objective of making our customers happy. We stand behind our goods and want customers to be satisfied with them. We'll always do our best to take care of customers—our philosophy is to deal with them fairly and reasonably. We believe that when we treat our customers fairly, they in turn are fair with us.
Please email us if you are dissatisfied with your products within 7 days of purchase.